Monday, November 9, 2009

Great Design

Last week, an Applied Design magazine rep came to Seneca to promote the magazine. She didn't need a lot of "promoting" because Applied Design magazine is one of the very few design magazines that recognizes, appreciates & inform enthusiasts of all sorts of design mediums such as photography, packaging, branding and of course, advertising.
Through her, students were able to subscribe to this magazine for a year for only $40.00 which is an incredible price... considering that their annual advertising awards issue is $25 alone (I got this addition too!). Whenever I went into chapters, I always wanted to buy their issue but was never could afford it.
Anyway, I was going through their annual students awards issue and found some really amazing stuff. As I was looking through these stuff, I thought to myself, I could do this - I could be really great if I put my mind to it.
Before I started my program at Seneca, my goal was to get a's in all of my classes.... so, I have been and this "a" business is quite easy to achieve... so with this in mind, to further my strengths and skills in design, I have decided to push for something further, something more and greater - to win an award. Yes, I have decided that before graduating from Seneca, I will win an award. =) Wish me luck!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment