Monday, April 19, 2010

Week of Hell

I'm not liking this. Aside from a lot of Joo's family stuff and stuff I have to do for my parents, I'm stressed. I'm stressed to a point where I don't even want to think about it... thus, not doing anything about it - literally!
If you don't know yet, I have major - i mean MAJOR - projects due this week. It may not be a lot to you but it's a lot to me.. especially working twice a week and dealing with a lot of shit on the side... here's what's coming to me this week:

Wednesday - Final 24 pg Magazine Design - 95% done. A few tweaking needs to be done PLUS the print out... perfect binding? shiiiittt, not good. Where's Kaleena when I need her :(
Thursday - English Exam - on what? I have not clue. Have I even picked up the text book? NOPE! pooo
Friday - Final Mariah Carey concert campaign which includes an illustrated poster in Art Nouveau style, the matching ticket holder, ticket & website; a book cover for Memoirs of a Geisha and a short cut keyboard test.

Kill me now.

1 comment:

  1. "Kill me now"

    sounds like such a thing i said every day a year ago.

    SIGHS. I MISS SCHOOL. haha


    But good luck with everything. u can doooooooooo it!

    ReplyDelete