Thursday, August 27, 2009


*****
A little slow, but still good. It's definately a typical Quentin Tarantino movie with all the gorey and bloody stuff (some scenes I can't even watch because it was too much for me) but all together it was a good movie. Lots of talk, not a that much action -- that's why I decided to give it 4/5 stars.
It's actually a confusing movie.... not the plot and stuff.. but there are certain really serious scenes but certain characters make it pretty funny aka Brad Pitt. With this being said
I don't want to give the movie away but I would recommend wathing this movie.


It's been so cold in Toronto since I got back. I'm not liking this weather.

I got Joo to watch the first season of weeds! He wanted to watch his Naruto but I made a deal with him to watch the first two episodes of weeds... after the two, he couldn't stop! lol

I hate Drake. That is all.

I can't wait to go to the gym today with my cousin. Time to beat some ass! muahahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment