Wednesday, August 12, 2009

what's gwanin'...

If you're wondering what happened to my last blog, I have deleted it. Yep! The other night one of Joo's friends stumbled upon my mushy, super emo post about me and joo... and yep, now jooyong is considered the least manly man of them all! so, with that being said (and without ripping my bf's macho manly reputation in front of his friends.. and to save the embarrassment) I have decided to delete the post. Sorry for those who couldn't read it!

Hmmm i wonder if i can see who goes on my blog? like the feature xanga had..? i will definately need to ask the knowledgable cousin of mine :)

Anyway, I have two more classes until I my semester 1 is done!
however, this week is gonna be a killer!
Type final project - due tmr
Color theory final project - due monday
Texture assignment - due friday
Proportion project - due friday
Scale project - due monday
English exam - monday

and then i'm off to a very promising and eventful weekend.. THEN (with much anticipation) I'm driving through 8 states to the ol' south of the u, s of a! :D Can't waiiiitttt!
Don't think I will be blogging since I don't think it would be a good idea to bring my lovely macbook.

so i probably won't be able to blog until after my trip... hmm actually maybe? lol whatever.. if anything, have lots of fun in toronto, torontonians! until later, *tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment