Saturday, August 8, 2009

*****
Yes, I give this movie a 5 stars. Why? Well it's pretty funny, the plot was pretty good and I have to admit, Zac Effron was h-h-hot in this movie! (hahahaha I know, I'm such a pervert! lol) Anyway, there were a lot of actors that I didn't know was in the movie, like Chandler from Friends, the sister from knocked up and other ppl whom I don't remember at the moment.
Yes, I have to admit, there were some cheesy scenes that me and joo literally laughed out loud but only because this is truly a teen movie! hahaha like the opening scene where Zac was literally sweating... shirtless!!! (no wonder my younger sisters love him! hahaha)

I can't believe that my first semester as a graphic design student is almost over! I can truly say that I have learned a lot! Prior to May, I had no knowledge in illustrator and InDesign... so far, I drew a vector drawing of two portraits... and they look great (considering that again, I had no prior knowledge of the software) :)

o now im getting. ill blog later!

No comments:

Post a Comment