Monday, February 22, 2010

In Full School Mode

I hate how things are piling up now!

Last week, most of our profs have all introduced the final projects. Yep, it's starting again!
Until now, the semester has been steady. My workouts have been doing fairly with me going to the gym almost everyday. Lately, I've been horrible at eating though. It all started with me and joo ordering popeyes on our nothing day... and it continues! I must stop eating!!!
With all of this work, I don't know if I can go to the gym as often as I like. Today, I planned to go to step and pump but gotta ditch that plan to steady for a midterm tmr mrning. These major projects include:

- a full magazine
- a poster for a ticketed event... done all in illustrator... ! plus, a ticket holder & a cd cover
- a "biocube" where I have to paint and construct a cube
- a website for my ticketed event poster
- a composite image of my a celebrity and me
- a friend's tattoo design of a totem pole
- a friend's illustrator drawing for his business
- a discussion and reply assignment about a boring business book

boos to school. I hate you.

Honestly, since I can't go to the gym as often... I gotta cut back on those fatty foods I eat. darn. I hope my beach body is ready for cuba!!! arrrggghhh

oh yes, I'M GOING TO CUBAAAAA the day after all of this shit is done!!! waaahooooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment