Sunday, March 21, 2010

I know that a lot of you have been waiting for a post... well I hope you are! lol I've been really busy lately and haven't been thinking about my next post... so I guess here it is!
(I have to warn you though, it's gonna be crazy randomness! lol)

Well, let's start off with the bad news.

I'm stressed. I'm stressed to a point where I don't even wanna think about doing all of this shit for school because when I do think about it, I just get more stressed and don't even want to start on it. baaah it sucks

Ok on to the good part lol

My parents came back from VN a few days ago and I am so relieved! On a good side though, they said I have lost weight which means that my BEAST MODE is working! This has truly motivated me to lose the extra 10 pounds again! One problem though - I've plateaued. Yes, the inevitable has finally come. I knew that one day I will plateau and never imagined that it will be a the peek of my motivation to loose this friggin' weight! arrgghhhh
I am seriously considering of cancelling my gym membership and start doing some hardcore training like boot camp or some crazy martial arts. hmmm

kk That is all for now. I really gotta start on this illustration project... See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment