Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 02 - Where you’d like to be in 10 years.

I know it hasn't been a day yet... and yes I know... it hasn't even been 6 hours since my last post but I figured that I'd be wayyy too busy to update my blog so I'm gonna do it as much as I can now lol



But first, there are some few things I'd like to mention:

Yesterday, I spent the whole day eating lol I woke up with this massive headache followed by my stomach turning with hunger. I turned out that the night before (Saturday), I went out on a heavy drinking binge with the cousin and Re on an empty stomach. ouch. I know... Anyway, my point was that when JY and I went to meet his family for dinner, I was talking to his cousin's wife and found out that she has a blog. The thing that amazed me about her was that, well she's a mother of twin boys (babies, under a year old) and she still manages to keep up with a blog! I think she is really what inspired me to keep blogging. Anyway, enough of that.. on to today's topic...


Where'd I like to be in 10 years?


Well, that's a bit hard to say, considering that I have the tendancy to change my whole life around with one simple decision. It's hard choosing your path in life and i'm pretty sure everyone agrees with me (hopefully). I've come to the conclusion that i shouldn't plan my life because well, it really never works out! For example, 10 years ago, I would imagine myself married or having a house to call my own! What am I doing today, right now at this instance? Typing up where I'd like to be in 10 years in a crummy corporate desk, bored to death because this job is really going no where. Ok, i'll be a little bit more optimistic (for some sort of reason, I'm terribly cranky due to lack of sleep because of school stress). I guess this is where I'd like to be in 10 years:

Above is me and my twin sisters.

This was the day that Em won her a trophy for being the number 1 team in her league. And that's where I want to be: be #1 in everything I do.
I know, it's high hopes... and I know that I'll probably be disapointed on the way there but that's it. I want to be one of the top graphic designers out there because I know I have the potential to be one. I'm not sure where I would specialize in but for now, I'm really liking the idea of designing annual reports.

As for my personal life, I'd really like to be married and with child(ren). I'll be 34 years old and J will be over 35 (wow) so hopefully our biological clock will be working in the next 6-10 years for us to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment