Friday, January 28, 2011

TRX Circuit

I get really bored of the same routines. I find that my motivation is in the challenge of my physical ability. If I find myself yawning in a class, that's when I know I gotta try something new.
The cousin and I have made a pact with eachother that we should be involved in a sport or physical activity every summer. (Mostly in the summer because that's when I have the most free time but hopefully when I start working FT, it'll change) Last summer was kickboxing and hot yoga. On top of that, the cousin would also attend combat classes at goodlife (what a trooper!) This summer we are planning to do boot camp. Hopefully the trial period we're planning to do will be challenging enough for us and HOPEFULLY price will be good too!
I actually found another place we can and hopefully will challenge physcial and mental strength:




TRX Suspension Trainer

Yep, it's basically a resistance band suspended from a door frame or the ceiling. It uses the traditional fitness techniques but caters to the band. You use your body weight for weight training but can incorporate circuits to combine the ultimate weight training and cardio combo in one. I'd really like to try it but since the equipment is limited in Toronto gyms, I can only hope it will go up to North York! =S

Nonetheless, if you're interested, here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment