Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Creeper on the Bus

Last week, I was going home from work. I hop on the bus and sit in the front, minding my own business. This asian guy comes who was sitting right in front of me comes and sits right beside me. He looked and my shoes and asked, "oh, those are pretty shoes. Are they your's?"
"Yes," I replied.
As he inches closer and closer to me, he says, "oh, that's such a pretty skirt. Is that your's?"
At this time, I was feeling a little uncomfortable but didn't know how to leave.
"Yes..." I replied.
He looks at my shirt then to my chest, starring at it, and says, "that's such - "
I jumped out of my seat and immediate ran to the back where this really big black guy was standing in hopes that if he went near me, he would knock the shit out of the other guy lol
He quickly jumped -literally - jumped from his seat to the seat he was originally sitting in. Throughout the whole ride, I felt incredibly uneasy. The guy kept looking at me - starring - I wasn't sure if should've left and have the chance of him following me or stay on the bus in hopes he would leave the bus first. I didn't have much time to think because there were only a couple of blocks until the bus turns around and forces everyone to leave the bus.
Thankfully, he left 2 blocks later.
Today, my bf calls me at work which was strange because he never does that. I told him this story right when I got home because I was absolutely freaked, disgusted, uneasy... I just felt like I was being violated in many different ways. My bf said he read an article today in the "Metro" newspaper that said that there was a man that matched the same description as I experienced who masturbated in front of a female on the bus in Scarborough! FREAKY?? YEAHHHHHH!!!!!


People out there are obviously mentally disabled. I used to have some sympathy for them but after that incident, I just felt like I was betrayed. I felt like I was being violated - even though I wasn't physically harrassed. I felt like - actually - feel like I can never trust anyone on the bus anymore.

1 comment:

  1. u cant trust anyone on the streets PERIOD.
    u noe me and my paranoid-ness.
    i still question why im able to sleep on the bus sometimes

    ReplyDelete