Saturday, June 20, 2009

random.random.

I've been wanting to blog about this new mall a billionaire is planning to build in replacement to Market Village (cuz there's so much controversy about this new addition to "Asian" malls) but I think I'm going to re-organize my thoughts first. I can get very heated when I'm passionate about something (aka da vinci code) lol. 

So in other terms, I'm spending the weekend working on my week-before-study-week assignments/projects and midterms. 

So far, I have TWO illustration projects I have to do on illustrator... and I have no clue what I'm doing. The first project,  I have to draw a face. YES A FACE!!! wtf??!! This is an intro to illustrator class and all of a sudden, BOOM! DRAW A FACE MOTHERFUCKERS!!! MUAAHAHAH <----- that's my very very laid back teacher. hahah 

on the other hand, this past week has been pretty laid back.. and yes, I was procrastinating. I know, I suck..

Katelyn is officially gone on her vacation! 
See you back in 4 weeks! :) 

Other than that, I heart twitter. Me and Lil haven't seen each other in ages.. nor did we even talk! However, because of twitter, I know that she's currently busy with school :)
&& I didn't know that my cousin was heading out to london until she twittered it! hahaha I was gonna ask her to help me with my illustrator project but nm :) I figured it out anway :D 

oh btw, my face project that I'm current working on now...? I'm getting the hang of it!!! hahaaha I mimicking Mac Make-up's Barbie campaign from a few years ago.... :D I'll show you once I'm done :) 

ok ok tata for now :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment