Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HANGOVER!

Yesterday after school and getting my hair diiidddd (I'll blog about my hair later), I met up with my cousin at pmall to shop for my grad dress.
While shopping and chatting with her, I came to the realization that:
1. I'm graduating from York after a long 4 and a half years of hard-produced paintings and rants with my buddy, Rhea - I miss that.
2. I'm turning really old and my career as an aspiring graphic designer is starting up... aka a HUGE milestone for me
3. I love and appreciate my cousin so much!



*****
HILARIOUSSSS!!!!! I was a little reluctant to see the movie because everyone - and I mean every single person - who has seen it said it was sooo funny! and it's true! I usually have high expectations with movies who had incredible reviews but this definately met its expectations!
The movie's humour is actually different than movies like, Superbad... The jokes aren't as dirty at all and the movie was consistently funny!

There are definately some lines that I remember:
"RA-TARD" hahaah
"I didn't know that the Holocaust gave out rings!" HAHAAHAHHA
and some other ones I can't remember at the moment. It is definately worth watching :D





Ok, so I wrote this whole spazz about the 3 points I indicated earlier and it didn't save!!?!? wtf!?? I guess you'll never find out about it unless you ask :)

Ok, back to work..


*tata! :)

2 comments:

  1. i love u too :))))

    AND AND
    ur dress is being sold online in those facebook group clothing shops for 22 bucks. u saved almost five bucks! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhhhh! hahah i'm glad i bought it there! :)

    ReplyDelete