Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bleach


My new favourite show. It's actually really really really good! If you were into Dragon Ball Z or even Sailor Moon back in the day, you would like this one. It's a very sophisticated anime show...
Looking at this in an artistic standout, it's friggin' amazing!
The main character is Ichigo - the one with the orange hair - but i personally like the badass red head ;) lol

So I guess I'll blog about my Thanksgiving weekend... It started Friday night, having dinner with Joo's parents... His parents don't speak english so Jooyong had to translate for me... but he was terrible at it. lol I literally sat there, getting drunk on wine with his sister lol
Saturday afternoon, I started making our family turkey dinner... for the first timmee! ;) It came out really well! it didn't turn out dry at all! =D
Saturday night was such an epic fail -_- It was sooo trashed with only 1 bottle of wine and a few shots of disaronno... boohooo I am officially a light weight -_-
Sunday, cleaned up the house and just went over to Joo's at night...
Monday... cleaned up my room then headed over to Kim Kim's for dinner with the guys...
I had quite a relaxing weekend although school was constantly yelling at me to do it! lol

I'm absolutely broke nowadays but my shopping list keeps getting bigger :( I think the only thing I really want this year is a tablet. The other day, joo and I went to best buy to check out this new screen protector for his iphone that is supposedly really good (and quite expensive). As we were looking around, Joo pointed out to the tablets.... I was really tempted on buying one but realized that the one I wanted was way too expensive. He offered to buy it for me for my bday... and I'm quite considering it... but not sure if I should ask for a winter jacket instead. or or wait until next year to get the latest model. Right now, Bamboo recently came out with a "touch" tablet... where you can use your fingers to navigate through your screen - great technology - but I already have these touch features on my mac already so i'm not sure if it's worth it for me.
maybe i'll buy a really cheap one with play around with for school and once i'm getting serious with all the programs, i'll upgrade myself to a $2000 one but we shall see =D

No comments:

Post a Comment