Saturday, October 24, 2009

STUDY WEEK IS FINALLY HERE!

This semester has been a tough one for me - actually for everyone in class. It seems as though the second semester is going by so slow compared to 1st semester. Last semester seemed like it went by like a flash with tons of things to do and work on. However, this semester has been quite the opposite - well no - we have so much more things to do now...!
But on a brighter side, i'm happy that's it's study week (aka reading week for you uni's out there). I can finally start and finish things that I was supposed to do such as:
  • chill with my homies - Katie, Lil, Rhe, Kay & Rob
  • work on my fitness everyday
  • clean up my room
  • chill with my mom
  • new layout for my blog
  • new blog for my design projects
  • my re- grand opening of my restaurant!
  • cook dinner for jooyong (& maybe katie!)
  • & maybe, just maybe do my hw lol
  • oh oh & I can now join the guys for movie night on tuesday!!! yaaayyy!
whoa.. when i think about it... that's a lot of things to do in a week! lol oh goodness.. sometimes i think i'm way too ambitious! or just really excited that i actually have some time off for change... or maybe because i'm scared that I have TOO much time off that I really don't know what to do with myself and the fear of me just staying home and doing nothing... yeah just scares me <----- hahaah omg, that was such a temporary break down of my feelings.. just because i'm scared of doing.. nothing? hahahahahahahah wow, I need to get out more! lol

at least i completed 1/4 of one thing yesterday night :) I met up with my home girl, katie (yes, this is your shout out katie! lol) we had some dinner at moxies by fairview... i never knew that moxies was such a busy restaurant (esp at fairview) until now. I mean, it kinda sucks. We waited 45 mins for just a table of two for either the lounge OR the dining room yet it was still packed. But it was ok I guess, i mean, the hostess gave us the detector thingy -a-jing where it vibrates when they have a table for you. It was kinda funny because when she gave it to us, she said that we were "allowed to go anywhere in the mall - except for the lower level & anywhere pass the guest services desk" wtf!?!?? that's not anywhere in the mall! hahahaha ok whatever... we were just surfing around the mall, went into a couple of stores... we went into sephora and found their beautiful lash lines


(ps, you can't click to enlarge because I stole these images off this website. They have really pretty and extreme lashes for Halloween - in which, i'm quite excited forrrr!!! )

After dinner yesterday, we decided to go back to Katie's place to play some drunken wii. I had such a blast! We finally reunited with our rockband! lol and played some baseball. I also tried out the wii fit for the very first time! I loved iiittt! I think i'm gonna buy it.. but joo said that there's not point of me buying it because I pay for a gym membership... booohoooo

Anyhow, that's it for me! I hope everyone has a great week! I shall see you, home girls some time this week! *tata!

ps. if you've been craving some more blog readings, here's dorkkly's page =)

3 comments:

  1. sweet.....thanks for the linkage hahaha
    omg i cant believe my face is messed up again. i dont even know can i gym!!!!!! :(((((((

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout out!! :)
    it was good to finnalllyyy see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. man...that was difficult to post :S

    ReplyDelete