Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shorty is like Bonnie to my Clyde

A couple of weeks ago, Jooyong downloaded Jay-Z's new Blueprint III album (along with Eminem's Relapse album)... I started listening to his album and I have to admit, the album is really really really friggin' awesome!!!!!! I can't even explain in words how much I love it!
You would imagine that Jay Z would be washed up now.. especially since he's been in this industry, rapping and all for more than a decade.. but nope! he still has his swagger!
When he dropped his first single, DOA (Death of the Autotune), I absolutely fell in love with it! Then it was Run This Town with Rihanna... lastly, Empire State of Mind with Alicia Keys....
If you like his releases, his entire album is like this... different sounds, different beats.... everything is equally good!
I'm personally hooked on songs such as Thank you and On to the Next One. One to the Next One is also produced by Swizz Beats who I adore as well which makes this song soooo gooooood!
&& you now his song is pretty awesome when you want to go to NYC just because of a song! hahaaha like, c'mon... who wouldn't want to go to NYC where "all the dreams are made of!" lol
&&&& it's so cute when he mentions Beyonce in his songs.. he refers to her as the wife, BK etc etc... awwww now that's sooo romantic!

Even though I hate Beyonce.. ok maybe not hate.. tha's a strong word.. ok maybe yeah hate... It kinda sucks how one of my favourite rappers is married to someone I hate :( I personally think that he can do better... but when I thought of this.. I was like.. seriously? Who is BETTER than Beyonce??!!?!?!?!? She's a friggin' powerhouse! JayZ AND Beyonce are their own powerhouse entities.. so with them together, they're like an explosion of the highest grade of nuclear power! They just don't go boom.. they go BOOOOOOMMM PPOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! hahaha
&& they look soo friggin' hot with eachother! ssheeessshhhh

- - - - - - - - - - -

Request from my cousin to blog.. here it is! Lately, I don't know what to blog about? Everything has been the same ol' for me... school, homework, joo and work. I rarely have a social life... and yeah - that's it lol
How about I write randomly about stuff... I usually jump around from subject to subject so try to keep up with me ;)


Me & Lil - taken summer 2009

Lilian's birthday is next week!! wahooooooooo! My lil-a-boo is turning 23! Do you know what this means? We've known eachother for 10 years now! Well, maybe 11! We met when were in middle school in grade 7... I think that's 12 years old, right? yeah yeah, it is!
hahaha I remember we spent sooo much time together! We were desk buddies for 2 years... To tell you the truth, what I love about Lilian is her generosity and kindness to others. She is truly a genuine person. If you ever meet her, be privileged to have met her =) She is one of a kind. I heart you :)
On to her birthday festivities! I'm excciiiittteeeeddd! especially because:

  1. We're going to hot pot... Even though I'm not a hot pot fan, I excited and anxious to have it! lol maybe because I never go out to hot pot... My mom usually makes it at home so it's probably quite different!
  2. Her birthday is close to Halloween so we are obviously dressing up up :) I just wished that we were all able to dress up as a SWAT team together... but this year, i'm broke :( def next year! =D
  3. All of the girls are gooiiinnnnngggggg!!!! waaaahoooooooooo! i'm sooo exciteeeddd! When I mean, all of the girls, I mean Re, Kattie, Kay, and of course, lil! wahooooo!
  4. Continuation of #3 - I am determined to get a beautiful picture of all 5 of us!

Hmm speaking of birthday festivities.. I wonder what KAY will be doing for her BIRTHDAYYY!!! huh? huh?
I'm not joking! Kay, you better do something! and I mean it!

I think that's it for now. Don't be surprised if you see another posting today lol

Until then.. tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment