Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Apple's rumours...

I don't know about you but I am a huge apple fan. Ever since I got iphone, I fell in love with all of its features - from the touch screen to all of the multimedia functions it offers...
I also got their macbook pro to add to my collection. Not only do I love its sleek and sophisticated design, I also love the multi use functions such as the awesome touch pad.
What's up next in my collection?

For months now, there have been rumours that Apple is coming out with its very first tablet called iSlate:

Yep, it looks exactly like an iPhone but bigger but it functions like a macbook. You can hook it up to a wireless mouse or keyboard or use the keyboard like how you would use it on the iPhone (but it actually vibrates) etc etc...
These are just rumours but honest to god, if they come out with something that lighter than my current lap top and partners with my iphone, I'll buy it!

Eeekkk I'm sooo excited for apple to unveil it's new product! Suppsedly, they're officially announcing its new product tmr!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment