Saturday, January 16, 2010

In Memory of...


I feel as if the world is on my shoulders, as if everything and everybody surrounding me is enduring the most upmost pain in their life and I can't do anything about it.
Yesterday night, one of my friends called me to tell me that her cousin's mom, her aunt - her cousin whom I met before - has passed away. It was frightening to hear this. To make long story short, the happening of her passing away was within two weeks. A short time to say good bye.
Another - my friend has informed me this morning that her mother passed away. She was struggling with cancer and was in the hospital for the 6 months, not to mention her relapses in the earlier months.
And not to mention all of the victims of the Haiti earthquake. Everyone must know what's going on now with this situation. I just hope that Haiti gets all the care and attention they need to rebuild their capital city.

This sort of thing deepens in my skin. Even though I am not directly affected my all of these events, I feel as I though I should suffer the same way as my friends do because it's just unfair to them. It's unfair that they lost someone and I still have all my friends and family here. I haven't been to a funeral - and, please buddha forbid, hopefully that my 1st funeral won't be until 20 years from now - and it's unfair. I haven't experienced the pain they are experiencing. and no, I do not wish anyone surrounding me will pass on.
I don't even know if I make sense now.

Words cannot express how deeply sorry and hurtful I feel for you. Love will always heal.

Gawsh, this is why I cried my eyes out in "UP."

1 comment:

  1. Pls send my condolences to the families of the deceases...i believe i know who ur talking about...and i hope shes alright.

    and pls dont feel like u should experience the same pain as others are feeling. Everyone has a different path and things happen for a reason. We shouldnt question why things happen to others and not to us.

    call me if u need to talk.

    ReplyDelete