Monday, January 25, 2010

It's been awhile...

since I've updated my blog. To tell you truth, I haven't been that busy lately. Homework is steady but not too crowded and my social life has officially ended since school started sooooo... what should I blog about?

That's the problem... Sometimes, I find that I want to blog but what about?!?!? should I just go on this random rant about what's bothering in my life...? Or should I just do it like dali salvador and go on this literary mindless trip?

I'm still deciding.

I want to blog about things that are profound in my life... about things that are important to me... and about things that are dear to my heart (omg, that sounds so friggin' cliche) but what about? what about?

I guess I'll start with this whole drama at school.
Third semester has been quite slow lately. There's not much to do... so far, our marks for most of our classes will be from our major projects:

design history II - biographic cube about an artist/designer
graphic design II - magazine design
design production - campaign of a ticketed event (which includes a poster, the ticket and a 3rd component aka brochure or cd cover etc)
web software - design a site from scratch to add to the ticketed event campaign
software training - TBA
Business Writing - TBA (btw, kay, if you still need help on this topic, I can lend you my text when I'm done this course... let me know! :) )

With all of these assignments due at the end of the semester, I know that I will probably be tied up hopelessly as the sun shines outside. It's depressing I know.

But this is secondary to what's happening now. Last week, there was a rumour going around class indicating that there will be no fourth semester in the summer. It is quite important for me to continue my program until I graduate or else it really screws the travel plans to asia with re.
Not to worry, I'm not the only one who disagrees with the whole not-having-a-fourth-semester-in-the-summer business. Everyone whom I spoke to have agreed to have the fourth semester in the summer. With everyone's participation, we have agreed to sign a petition-like document to have the program coordinator consider to continue our program in the summer. Hopefully this will go through.
Also, I've spoken to my classmates who was supposed to be in 4th semester now and they said that this is the hardest semester. Yep, so taking this semester in the summer is brutal! I can't even imagine staying inside for the whole semester while my friends are having fun partying and going out. ugh. But I gotta finish!

On a better note, last week one of my personal trainers that are apart of Goodlife called me to tell me that I won a free personal training session!!! Yaaayyyy! I won because I entered this contest at their front desk!
Lol I specifically remember signing up for tons of contests back in Dec because I had this philosophy that if I enter as much contests as I could possibly can, I would win something! and I did! yaaayyy!

Anyhow, I think that is all for today. I'll let yoy guys know how the session went! ttyl! =)

1 comment:

  1. hope the session goes well!

    btw. can u do all my business writing for me and l'll pay u back in crazy nights with lots of shots? hahah

    ReplyDelete