Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2010 will be a year of...

ever lasting fun with my girlfriends!
This year, we had a tremendous amount of fun and good lovin'! and I am definately looking forward to spending more time with them!

school, school, school, eat, school, school, sleep, school, eat, school and shit.
This year, I'm not taking any semester breaks! I'll be continuing school until winter of 2011! I gotta work extra this year! So far, I'm getting all A's in all of my classes... except for 2!!

good health
I'm lovin' the classes at goodlife right now. About a year ago, I dreaded going to the gym but now, I just can't wait! lol sometimes, I just wished my body recovered faster so I can weight train more! lol
Lil and I have discussed that we should start a pact to achieve beach-ready bods!! like killer, killer, athletic bods!!! (not just skinny) anyone wanna join us!?!??!
and I guess I'll try cutting down on those cigs too, huh?

Hmm at the current moment, there's really nothing else I want o add. I'll just leave it as is until I think of something else to improve in =)

ps. the pic was just oh so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. i'll join!!!! but my goal date is dec.31 2010
    but l'll join! u'll get the detaiils in my 2010 resolution post when i get around to writing it lol

    heart. heart.

    ReplyDelete