Friday, December 18, 2009

New Things Make Me Happy

*************************** edit

I also need/want (whatever you want to call it)

  • shorts or halter top from Lululemon! lol

****************************

Do you guys like the new layout?
I got really tired of the old one (had it for so long!) that I decided to change it.. even though it's a template from the blogger wesbite, at least it's a friggin' change, right!?!?!?

Anyway, yesterday katie and I went to yorkdale for some shopping! we were just gonna do some shopping for other ppl but just looked around for ourselves lol
and yes ppl, i returned my dress!!! lol
There are a lot of sales out there! I got these really beautiful pair of high boots from Aldo (can never go wrong!). It is truly sooo nice! I can't wait to wear them...! I have one problem though.. I don't have anything to match it with!!! Do you know what that means?... YES, SHOPPPINNNNGGG!!!!
Now, you might think I'm selfish for shopping for myself and not for other people. You are wrong, my friend... you are wrong.
Firstly, I don't quite celebrate xmas. I don't believe that Jesus Christ nor the Virgin Mary is my savour. Secondly, my family has more important things to do ie. catering business (which is the most busiest time for us) so we spend our days working and catering to you folk who believe in the all might lords. Thirdly, I do shop for other people - ie my close friends and family! This is what I got them:

  • Mom&Dad - costumized Ralph Lauren towels that has their name stitched in them =)
  • My older sister - a knife set for her place & a Ralph Lauren costumized towel that has her name stitched on it lol
  • My younger sisters - I brought them shopping and a Ralph Lauren costumized that has their name stitched on it
  • My younger brother - The new Super Mario game for the Wii (yes I got it! mostly for myself too! lol) and you guessed - the Ralph Lauren blah blah blah
  • Joo - lol I actually got him the whole bathroom set of Ralph Lauren towels... lol so everything is gonna be decked out in JYL
  • My (not-so) Secret Santa - lol I can't tell because she actually reads this! HA! i got you there! (You know who you are!)

So that's it. I'm done...

Except for me! =D
As I indicated in my earlier posts, I still have some money/gift certificates that people have given me for my birthday. On top of that, i returned my dress thus my new purchase on the boots.
Yesterday, I saw a lot of things I saw that I wanted...right now, I'm definately in my all grey mode. Some general things I want:

  • black thick tights for winter
  • tights for summer - or tights to wear with skirts etc like nylons
  • long gray large button cardigan
  • cardigans in general - any colour!
  • dress pants - dark gray, light gray, striped & black
  • dress shirts - striped, white and black
  • lots and lots of fitted sweaters - dark gray and black
  • high collar casual zip up sweater
  • going-out high hell, high knee boots
  • skinny jeans - solid black and dark denim colours
  • really warm gloves!

Katie and I went into Danier (We saw the sale sign) and saw this beautiful leather jacket. I can't find the image and I don't want to print screen it and upload it.. so I'll just give you guys the link. It's absolutely beautiful
http://www.danier.com/eng/Women-ShortJackets/104030379
We are thinking of splitting the jacket aka she buys half and I buy the other half & splitting the time with it. We didn't get it but decided to sleep on it... I still want it though... arrrggghhhhh!!!

1 comment:

  1. u noe why i think u should DEFINITELY go shop? CUZ UVE LOST WEIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.weeeeeeeeee =D

    yes yes time to celebrate by shopping. ; )

    (ps. i have FIVE dresses bought. unworn. new. bad dorky) LOL && i officially own about 8 pairs of tights/stockings. all diff. colors (i recently purchased 3 pairs that's mustard yellow, bright royal blue and RED) and pattern. go figure. lol yaaaa...shopholic much? lolll

    ps. yo man u suck hahah all THREE of us read ur blog hahah how the heck r we suppose to figure it out!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete