Tuesday, December 8, 2009

After school but before xmas

I only have about a week left of school and i'm extremely excited!!! I have so much work to do that I can't even imagine how this week is gonna turn out... on top of that, there has been major drama between my class and this one particular professor. I won't bore you with stuff like that.

Unlike my cousin, I'm not the xmas type of person. My family never really celebrated xmas... it is more of a stressful day for us because of my mom's catering business... but yeah.. whatever.. i just want school to be over.

So here's what i have to do before xmas rolls around:
  • secret santa with the girls: we have to meet up to actually pick our secret santa and all! I can't wait! I'm thinking of proposing a night of finger foods (I got a costco membership!!!! lol), martinis and games =D lol I wanna get cranium just for that night lol
  • go secret santa shopping
  • i don't xmas shop... BUT i love shopping!!! lol i wouldn't mind tagging along with someone when they xmas shop lol
  • go shopping with joo. my bday this year was spectacular!!! I love you guys sooo much! this year for my bday, i bought myself a marciano dress which i will probably not wear ever again... so i have decided to return it (haven't yet). on top of that, joo, my sisters and the ladies have all given me a gift certificates to go shopping! I can't wait! The last time I went shopping was when I went to Florida... but I spent my $500 budget on my parents and siblings. I only spent about $100 on myself.. which wasn't much :(
  • go skating - i love going skating. Joo and I usually go skating during the holidays at the harbourfront centre.
  • go the gym everyday. Yesterday, I went to a new step class. It's major cardio but a lot of fun!!! it didn't feel like an hour because the tracks are longer and you're basically jumping around doing stuff. I can't wait to bring kay! She'll love it!

mmm i think that's it for now.. Gotta head out to meet cher and do our project. Seee yaaaasss!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. - ahah did u get a costco membership for urself and joo?? or did u just get an extra card thats part of ur parents? niceeeeee tho. we can go hang there cuz theres always things to buy haha

    - did u return ur dress yet??? maybe we can shop tmr with ur gift certificateS!!!

    - i cant skate. maybe we can double DATE ^_________^ but only if u guys promise not to gang up on me (meanin u, joo and lx) hahaha

    - Was steps really good? very aerobics like rite? omg pauline i feel like when i see u, ur gonna be like a stick!!!! im soooo jealous!!!

    - Load pics of ur book btw!

    ReplyDelete