Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The thing about Christmas...

is that it's been soooo commercialized that I'm so sick of it. Frankly, I'm glad that my family doesn't celebrate Christmas...

But how do you tell your little brother that there's no Santa Claus? && that he won't get a present under our imaginary Christmas tree?

That's the thing about Christmas.

My little brother is smart and clever. For instance, he saw the super mario wii on tv. he turns to me and asks,
- Chi Linh, can you get that for me for my bird(th)day?
- Brae, you're birthday has already past.
- Chi Linh, doesn't Joo have a wii?
- Yep.
- Does he still play with it?
- I don't know, Brae, you might want to ask him.
- Maybe he doesn't play with it.
- Maybe
- Maybe he wants to give it away?
- maybe
- Maybe he wants to give it to me?!!?!?!?!?!?

lol yeah, calm down there brae.

See, my brother is clever but at the same time, I try to tell him today that there's no Santa Claus and he probably won't get a present from me nor anyone in the family because we don't celebrate xmas. He's been stuck on this mindset about getting presents for xmas that it upsets me because I can't get him a present. && who would want to give a 4 year old a wii??!?!?!? lol exactly!!! lol

anyhow, the clock just stroke 11pm and now I gotta get out of my warm house, drag myself out to the freezing cold and pick up joo. what a girlfriend I am!!! lol

kk tata!

1 comment: