Monday, December 21, 2009

The Xmas Crunch Meetings are here!

Ever since school ended, I've been on the go every single day.
So far, I've met up with every single of my girlfriends except for one - yes, this shout out goes to you Kay! I am truly sorry for cancelling our date yesterday but I promise we will meet up! Our schedules are just too conflicting lately. I do miss our relaxing sauna talks! We have lots to catch up with!

Yesterday, I went downtown with Joo for some shopping. Our date was long overdue (since my birthday). I wanted to go shopping before xmas/boxing day in fear of having nothing else left in the store. It was crazy down town at Eaton's Centre. We couldn't stand it anymore so we decided to go back to Queen St. and shop there (and also get my jacket from spoof ---> see twitpic).
But yeah, It felt so nice shopping with Joo. He was actually surprised with me because i didn't take forever in stores (well, except for Costa Blanca) and it was like, wham bam thank you m'am type deal lol
Anyhow, I still have a lil' more shopping to do. I didn't break my budget. I only spent 3/4 of it so I'm due for another shopping trip downtown! =D This is what I got thus far:
  • Mavi dark faded skinny jeans - I was debating if I should get these jeans. I went into numerous stores ie bluenotes, quicksilver, etc etc to look for cheap skinny jeans but they just didn't fit. I finally settled for Mavi
  • Gray cardigan, black skirt, wife-beaters & scarf from Costa Blanca
  • Thick tights for winter
  • 3/4 sleeve wool bomber jacket from Spoof
  • Tshirt & bra from Jacob
  • Nike tshirt
and I think that's it! I still need to use the Lululemon gift certificate the girls got me. I tried on one of their shirts but didn't buy anything because they didn't have the shirt they wanted the colour I wanted.
I was quite dispointed at Costa Blanca though. They didn't have any dress pants whatsoever nor were there any dress shirts! arrrggghhh!
I also wanted long leather gloves from Jacob for my new bomber jacket but they were too expensive :( I tried looking in Aldo but they didn't have my size :(

I guess that's it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment