Saturday, December 12, 2009

Can't wait for...

1. I seriously cannot wait for this movie to come out. I saw the trailer last week when I went for my weekly movie night with the guys and absolutely fell in love with it.
Also, the director is Rob Marshall aka the director of one of my fav movies of all time, Chicago. Yeeee I really can't wait for it!!! Anyone wanna come watch it with me? If not, I'll drag Joo to come and make him suffer through a muscial!! hahaha


2. I also cannot wait to watch this movie. I love action movies so this one should be good! The guys and I will probably go watch it next week! yaaaaaah!


3. The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. I love carnival/travelling show-type things like this. I think they really fascinate me.
Nonetheless, Heath Ledger is also in this so it has to be good.


4. Who could be more perfect to play the Mad Hatter than Johnny Depp??? I thought so, no one. Even though this pic really freaks me out, I'm willing to suck it up and watch the movie damnit! lol


So I think that's it. These are my top 4 movies I really want to watch so far. I can't wait to see them!!!!! =D

3 comments:

  1. You know. ever since u changed ur miztran url to grindinnn....i keep on forgetting that u had a blog so i visit less! i apologize for the lack of comments but the spam is gonna begin now. haha

    a. Nine...hmmmm if no 1 wants to watch it l'll watch it with u lolll Can we watch it on Cheap Tuesdays tho? haha We can do this one up like how we sat through that Johnny Depp musical one.

    b. Avatar yahhhhh!!! I suggest u guys buy it online eh. Only 3 theaters playing it (I THINK I THINK) cuz of the 3D (Vaughn, Sauga, DT)......correct me if im wrong.

    C.The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - i think will be CRAZY GOOD. i just feel it. lollll

    D. Alice in Wonderland- did u watch the trailer?!?!? the chasire cat freaks the shit out of lx pwahhaha but it is pretty trippy. im reading the book rite now to prep for it....and im completely lost lol!!!

    You forgot sherlock holmes!!!!! unless ur not a robert downy jr. fan heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. but the tickets online *refer to pt. b*

    ReplyDelete