Tuesday, September 29, 2009

All you Starbucks junkies...


Starbucks has decided to go instant. Yep, you can now brew your own Starbucks coffee at home without the hassle of going to a shop.
I'm not a huge starbucks drinker not like a lot of those addicts out there... but I do prefer their coffee over Tim Hortons. With the high calorie intake I usually consume - I usually order a tall white chocolate mocha, skinny please! - it's not worth it sometimes but it does beat Tim Hortons coffee! Not to mention, the amount of cash you literally hand over to those barristers, compared to the Tim Hortons prices.
I don't really care myself if they had instant coffee or not. I have to admit, this new product does affect their image. I mean, one goes to Starbucks for their high end coffee, along with enjoying the quaint atmosphere of it all... but having instant coffee? Is that a step down for them?
Another thing they opened up was their drive through. Convenient? Yes. Innovative? No. Denies their image? YEAAAHHH!!!!!
So with all this being said, what do you think of all this buzz? Do you think Starbucks is going downhill because of the recession?!?! Or do you think they're appealing to more of an (affordable) masses?

1 comment:

  1. lol business has definitely been going down. People are having 1-3 starbucks each day instead 3-6 hahah (seriously eh)

    and yeah, i am all about the status of the white and green cup. u should be ashamed of me. lol

    ReplyDelete