Friday, September 4, 2009

Stats About Me

I found this app on fb through one of my friends' status... so with my curiosity, I tried it. This is what I found out:


According to http://www.statsaboutme.com I have 220 friends, 100 more than average. 64% are male, 36% are female. 34 are single, 56 are dating or married. If I contracted a deadly variant of flu, I would likely infect 10 people, 1 of whom would die. ...If I died today, an estimated 410 people would try to attend my funeral. Based on my Facebook profile, I have a 90% probability of getting married. I am likely to earn US$3.6 million and have 2.2 children over my lifetime.

Here are my thoughts:
- I can't believe my male friends encompasses more than half of my total friends! hahahah I guess I am very charming! lol i joke i joke!
- only 10 people eh? lol You know what, those ten people would most likely be joo, my cousin, katie, lil, re, sam, rony, ram, rico & perhaps rico... or maybe even lx because he would probably contract it from my cousin... and he gets sick pretty easily too! lol I think the person who would die would most likely be joo (knock on wood) just because he's so close to me. hahaha
- WHOA! 410 people!!!! fawk, I don't think I even know 410 people!!! ahahahahaha I think more than half of them would probably be male as well! hahahaah
- yeah, let's stop at the m.
- and yes, 3.6 mill isn't a lot for a lifetime. I would rather earn 3.6 mill a year! hahah
- and you know what, i don't understand how these stats are calculating .2 of a person? maybe miscarriage? but 2 children is likely because I do want a boy and a girl... or just two boys in general.

Changing subject...


Yesterday night, my cousin and I headed over to the sauna after our bodycombat class. We planned to be in there for only 10-15 (recommended) mins but ended up staying for an hour. After we headed out for dinner at congee queen near the gym. It took us 2 hours to leave the restaurant. For the whole night, I had such a profound and intelligent conversation with her about various things in life. This is why i love her so much! She points our perspectives and theories that I haven't even thought of yet she understands what I try to say <3 (She pointed this out before but) I feel like her relationship with her bf and exactly a mirrored version of my relationship with jooyong. Very rare, I know.

other than that, I'm posting to the world that I lost my versace sunglasses. I am truly sooo sad right now =(

2 comments:

  1. hahah thats stats thing is SO funny. even funnier cuz joo has to die because he loves u the most. sucks man lolol

    oh oh you left out the part that even though we are the mirrored version of you guys, you guys are the much cooler ones haha!

    love you lots too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS.
    i was freaked out to see my picture there. hahah and im quite glad we didnt suffer a stroke from overdoing ourselves in the sauna.

    ReplyDelete