Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Winter is coming...

I'm not prepared for the bitter cold coming at all! Today, I wore my long trench coat to work and I was still freezing!
The only thing I look forward to during winter is my birthday! I know, I know, it's literally 2 months away and I still need to decide what to get for Jess, Lil & Kay. Not to mention all the guys - 'hesh, sam, rico (to name a few)...

Yesterday I asked Jooyong what he was thinking of getting me for my birthday. Last year he spent almost 400 on my beautiful, comfortable & waterproof boots. It was very useful as I don't like wearing running shoes. lol the year before that, I spent the whole winter wearing ballet flats! hahahaah yes, it was freezing but at the same time, I didn't know what warmth felt like until I got the boots! lol
Anyway, he mentioned things like another pair of boots, jeans, sweaters and a winter jacket. I think I have decided on a winter jacket because 1. my long collared one is missing a button :( 2. the other winter jackets are def out of style aka my brown jacob one, my white, warm aeropostale bomber... and 3. I want a long, warm winter jacket this time. Those TNA jackets are soo friggin' warm but I can't bare to see myself in them. aarrrgghhh I gotta go winter jacket shopping with Jooyong soon. I can't wait! Maybe we'll hit up Eaton's Centre and Queen's street some time :)
Since we're on the topic of my birthday (excitttinnnnnggg!), what do you guys want to do?
I'm thinking of dinner on Friday at my fav all-you-can-eat sushi place, Sushi on 7... I was there last week... wonder if they would like me make reservations for like, 10+ ppl; I think the whole restaurant seat only 25-30 :S
Now, I don't like eating a full meal before drinking so I'm thinking of doing a night out on Sat to
1. a club with bottle service (of course!)
2. a kareoke bar with all you can drink! It's near my house too! =D

I guess I'll decide on that later... but now, I gotta think of what Lil's doing for her birthday? A club? Halloween? Dress up? What should I wear? If all the girls go, maybe we can dress up as a group... like be hot cops! hahaha

Oh the other night I dreamt that my cousin went alllll out for halloween! This was the costume that she was wearing:



Sexy huh? hahahaha

I myself, always wanted to be catwoman for Halloween:

OR



But I need a killer body! Don't think I'll have my dream body for Halloween :(

Or... maybe if the girls want to dress up together, we can be SWAT, like this:


I mean, with this one, we don't need to go all out.. we can just find some really tight bum-huggin dress pants or maybe even a skirt, a black halter, a baseball cap that says SWAT on it and some really cool sunglasses! or or we can buy different types of black tops (like halter, tank, tee etc) and just iron on SWAT on it.. and we're good to go! lol i'm gonna propose this to them! hahaha

Ok, i'm getting out of hand now lol

I should get back to work. Ok see ya!

1 comment:

  1. AHAHAHHAHAHA i laughed out loud LOL too bad if i wear that i wont look hot. l'll just look like a REALLLLY really big baby lolol

    1. hey i resent the comment about your brown jacob winter jacket bein outta style. i am considering wearing mine (the blk version) one more year hahah
    2. wheres this karoke bar with all u can drink!?!??
    3. u can have my nurse costume this year ;)
    4. Three letters: TNA *like* go for it

    ReplyDelete