Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labour Day Long Weekend

mmmm I had a great long weekend. I was quite a busy beeeee. Here's what I did :)

Friday - After work, Joo and I went to STC to get those dollar balloons for my lil' brother who turned a whole six years old! We then headed over to Wasabi for dinner. When the server came out with the ice cream cake and everyone sang happy birthday, b was soo shy lol he was sooo cute! hahaha
After dinner, re came to pick us up. We headed over to Wegz for Josh's birthday. I played flip cup tournament for the very first time and I got drunk! hahah I wasn't supposed to drink that night but I thought the tournament would be really fun (which it was). hahah getting drunk randomly is soo much fun! hahaah

Saturday - I brought my sisters to STC to shop for some jeans. Bluenotes has really nice jeans for only 20.00!!! I wanted to buy a pair but I figured that me having the same jeans of my younger sisters was not cool lol
After, me, rob and lil went for dinner at congee queen. We spent a while there.. It was great because I haven't seen rob and lil for a while :)
I then headed over to Dave&Busters for Prathap's farewell. He left for the states yesterday to study as a chiropractioner. Quite proud for him as he wanted to go to med school for a while now!

Sunday - I volunteered for the South Asian For Life organization. My friend's mom is suffering from leukemia and has been in and out of the hospital for nearly 2 years now. With this event, I had to supervise people for swap tests to ensure they do it correctly.
Side note - If you'd like to donate blood or perhaps under go a bone marrow donation, please let me know. About 2 hundred odd people are in waiting for you to save their life. Save a life.
After the event, I headed down to the Howard Johnson Hotel for a great night of just us girls! We had appies and infinity amounts of drinks lol By the time we were out of the hotel, we were stumbling to get into the club. Cabana was a disapointment. There was no one there at all! arrgghhh!

Monday - We had some great dim sum at pmall... (I had my tofu-fa! yaaayyy lol) I dropped everyone home, headed for the shower then went to go pick up jooyong. We went over to his place, took a nap, went out for dinner then headed to ram's for some poker/jitz/ufc.

When I woke up this morning, I was sooo excited to go to school. I can't wait to leave work now and head over to see everyone at school! yaaaayyy!


The other night, me and joo had a serious conversation. I think we will be undergoing another milestone in our life. (Please inquire within if you are curious).

No comments:

Post a Comment