Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dear Mr. West

I've been thinking about your actions and I do believe that you went on stage sporadically, not thinking about what Taylor would feel. With this being said, we all know - including yourself - that it was such a selfish and evil act you did.
After reading your first blog entry, I truly did not feel that your apology was quite sincere. You contradicted youself by indicating that you "GAVE [your] AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER [you]" which meant that Taylor did not deserve her award and Beyonce would have won. You know what, that's your opinion. I respect your opinion but your could have gone about in another sincere way. Perhaps in the future, you would consider keeping mean actions or thoughts to yourself.
Now in terms of you being "real," I agree, you were being real but everyone does not need to know how "real" (aka an asshole) you can be.
After seeing your Jay Leno interview, I am convinced that you are truly sorry, especially when Leno asked you how your mother would have felt if she was here with you. You choked up. You couldn't answer the question. I understand how you feel, especially if you lost your mother to a mere restorative surgical procedure. And I am sure that if she was here, watching that clip, that she would feel quite embarrassed that she has a son that would do such a thing. There is no doubt she would have lectured you until you realized that your big head does not consume the world. But hey, maybe if she was here, you would not have done it. Who knows?!
I apologize for my rude manners in this letter. I am sure that you probably heard all the horrible comments that people have shared through facebook, twitter and all over the internet, television and radio stations.
As for Kelly Clarkson and what she said on her blog, you deserved it. But Ms. Clarkson, it was a little harsh.
As for your rude ways - this was definately over the top - please consider other people's feelings.
As your 99th fan (sorry I'm truly not your number 1 fan - even before this whole thing), I was very disapointed. You are a very talented man whom every kid aspires to be you. Think about how your actions have affected little kids. You are a celebrity, nonetheless.
I hope this letter helps your realize how your actions - not only this one - affects not only you but other people in the world as well.

Sincerely,
Ms. Tran

p.s - I was a big fan of your first album. Your music lately has been pumped out of the pop machine. Please make more meaningful and sincere content that just does not talk about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment