Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Twilight

I finally saw the movie, twilight!

My cousin referred me this book a while back - before it became big - read it... at first, I thought it was good but as I thought about it... I realized that it's not my type of book at all. I didn't like the character Bella - I thought she was annoying and immature - and I thought that edward was too perfect sometimes! lol not realistic at all...

now in terms of the movie... here are my thoughts:
- they captured the atmosphere of the book very well
- bella wasn't what I imagined in the book; same thing with edward
- i thought bella would be a little bit more perky and not so dead; edward, i thought would be a lot more handsome, more dark-haired, deep voice... in the movie, i felt some awkward times which i felt didn't capture the essence of edward in the book at all... aka, i think they should've picked a better actor to portray edward!
- they mixed up some plots in the book
- i thought edward's house was wayyyy too modern for their family! it wasn't white enough!

& something on the side:

vs
In the movie, they're complete enemies... in real life, they are both considered really friggin' hot!
I have to admit, once Cam entered the movie, I couldn't take my eyes off of him!
I don't even think Robert is even attractive... I find him soo awkward, so clumsy... kinda like a clown, espcially with all that white make up on him! lol although, somtimes, there were parts of the movie where he was attractive... but...
Sorry, Robert, I think cam took my heart away! oh how I heart cam... he's soooo friggin' sexyyyyyy!!!!!! Just look at him! he's such a bad ass!

1 comment:

  1. throuughout the movie cam made me laugh. cuz he kept on turning his neck at an angle. like a bird. it was very funny (to me) hahaha


    and ya, the movie sucked. its okay. i agree with you and more ('cept maybe the part about them getting a better person to play edward hahaha) Have you seen Taylor Lautner (playing jacob, edward's love rival in the 2nd movie)? holycrow the boy is FINE. hahaha

    ReplyDelete