Monday, July 13, 2009

The Cottage

Friday after class, I headed up to my friend's cottage. We stayed over night and came back Saturday evening around 8pm. Let me tell you something, I had such an awesome time within 24 hours! Some highlights of my trip:
- sitting by the river (picture on the left). I come to realize that ice cold fruitopia and vodka is pretty damn delicious!
- taking halfshots of vodka and random mixers are the best, especially when you're playing "I've never!" lol
- enjoying the summer night by the bonfire and roasting some gooey, melted smores
- the fire pit caught on fire... and so did the grass... everything was on fire but no one really gave a damn! hahaa
- wrestling sam and rico for a spot on the floor!
- waking up and baking :)
- boated around the river and caught some fishes to eat!
- CAUGHT MY FIRST FISH! :D
- kayaking up and down the river
- jamaican hot boxed the shit out of the sauna :D

Yeah! Just imagine doing that and other things within 24 hours!
and yes, I was roughin' it up a little (la doesn't have a shower there) but it felt nice.

lol that reminds me... the other day, i asked my bf if we would like to join me in the show "Amazing Race." Just in case you don't know what it is, it's basically a race where a couple - either siblings, couple, etc etc - races around the world, carrying all their belongings with them and roughs it up... I guess it's just kinda like a back packing race around the world. anyhow, so I asked him if he would like to be my other half to win the prize. He said that I am too much of a city person to do all this camping thing. And yes, i agree. I am comfortable with being clean all the time. However, this trip has tested my out doors thing.. and let me tell you... it's not all that bad! :D Next time, I'm going to stay in the tent :) *wish me luck! hahaha


Anyhow, I think that's it!

** I just realized that there are only 6 more weeks until summer! aaaahhhh, where did all the time goooo?!?!? :(






1 comment:

  1. i asked lx if he would go on the amazing race with me too....in a VERY sincere way.

    and he responded with "i dont know man. i will probably get very angry with u"

    PWAHAHHAHA

    then just like it was planned, an hour later i guess i was being stupid and he was like "You are making me angry again"

    PWAHHAHAHA

    sighs. maybe we can do DOUBLE COUPLES AMAZING RACE. =D that wud be exciteful.

    PWAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete