Wednesday, July 29, 2009

the most random things... ever!

I've haven't been updating my blog as much I want to. Whenever I feel like I want to blog about something that's important, I don't have my lap top with me (and i'm too lazy to actually write things down and then type it up again.. blah blah blah) BUT i have been itching to blog.. regardless if it's just bs out of my bum! lol

so... what is the first thing on my mind?

1. I love working out. Eventhough I hate cardio, I love weight training and encourage both male and females to weight train.
I've been going to this body pump class (as mentioned in earlier posts) for almost 3-4 weeks now.. either twice or once a week.. along with bodycombat (a martial arts class with cardio) and I can feel myself slimming down :)
My bum is firmer ;) and my waist line is shrinking.. not a lot.. but still shrinking! My arms are a little toned.. and when I flex, you can see muscles!!!!!!! i'm so happy! I feel so much better about myself!

2. My number 1 stalker on fb is.. well, surprising! and creepy all at the same time! haha

3. I can't wait until Florida! I checked out the resort that I will be staying at (for free, thanks to Justin mom's time share!). I love it!

4. I'm not feeling caribana this year. maybe it's the weather... or just my lack of soca songs this year... regardless, (even though I told Re I would be going), I will not. I'm sorry!

5. School is average. I still love what I do. I don't have much homework but I've been occupying my supposed homework time by replacing it with gym time :D yaaayy for a healthier me! lol

6. I finally bought my geisha liquid eye liner! I tested it out while I was in the pool at Josh's and yes, it actually does work! I didn't have racoon eyes... HOWEVER, it didn't stay on :(

7. Ok, I am an RC (restaurant city) addict. Yes, I am. I'm on there whenever I have a computer in front of me (well, except for when I'm working). Last night, I realized that it's taking me about 2 days to level up to higher levels! and no, I'm not cheap anymore! hahaha I actually pay my employees to eat instead of being cheap letting them "rest." lol Yesterday night, I broke my highest popularity rating with 47.8 out of 50!!!!!!!! YAAAYYY FOR GOOD MANAGEMENT! lol

lol so i guess that's it? i'm hungy. I want to go on lunch soon.

so until later, *tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment