Friday, July 3, 2009

make up make up make up!

Yesterday night, me and my cousin went out to Main St., Unionville to enjoy the warm evening breeze. We went into this cosmetics store which only carry natural products.. and is also against animal testing!
The other day - after proposing that I will stop using the Body Shop - I was a little worried and panicked because I might be asking too much from a cosmetics line - no animal testing and only natural products. Yes, I have found it! :)
STILA! I really love their line! They have almost the same products as the Body Shop - which I love - but wayyy better quality!
They also have the 3in1 powder too - the one that transforms into concealer when mixed with water - and the finishing powder :)
They have these incredibly beautiful eyeshadows...
I'm really excited to ditch the Body Shop and start using this line. They also carry it in Sephora :D The only thing is that... well... the products are twice as much as the Body Shop :S


Another gem I found in the store is the Geisha Eye Liner. OH - MY - GOSH! I'm in love with this eyeliner! It's exactly what I'm looking for.
If you're asian, you know the eyeliner plays a HUGE part in make up... so to have a great liquid eye liner makes all the difference!
It has a pen-like tip for a controlled application, doesn't dry out.. and it's water proof until you take it off with make up! The girl there demonstrated a little on her hand... and right after, she touched it, it instantly dried! aka no smudging!
I'm sooo excited to start using it.. the only problem is... well it was sold out in the store.. I gotta wait until they stock up :(


I guess that was my make up update... and now on the juicy part... well not really hahah

This week, I should've started to design a layout for my blog.. but instead, I became lazy and didn't :P sorry!


A lot of people congratulated me on my convocation, to my surprise.

Thank you for the kind words :)

Ok, so last weekend before school starts.. what's hoppin' for me?

Tonight: @skybar for Chris' bday :)
Sat: BodyFLOW @ Goodlife; Wasabi dinner with the fam; the chee-a-tow's grad/bday/going away to Korea party in Stoufville
Sun: relaxin' and sleepin' till i'm tired of it hahaha


Until later, *tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment