Monday, July 27, 2009

*****
I heard pretty good reviews about this movie.. and yes, it didn't disapoint me at all. Some of the scenes were a tad cheesy.. and some you could really tell that they were "acting." but overall, it wasn't so bad.
Sandra Bullock is pretty funny... she really fit the whole "bitch boss" type of role... and I thought they had good chemestry.
The movie itself was predictable, as KB mentioned it... She usually watches a lof romantic comedy so she should know better. however, with me, i'm not an expert like her so i thought it was good.
So that's my review :)


This past weekend was really good. I went to my friend, Josh's pool party which was pretty awesome! I have the tendancy not to take a lot of pics when i'm trashed (for some sort of reason) so I didn't take a lot.. there were tons of ppl there! if it wasn't raining, i'm sure there would've been a whole lot more ppl there as well!
My friend had a heated pool so once me and KB got trashed, we jumped into the pool, hoping people would join us so we didn't look like losers.. and yes, they did! hahaha a whole bunch of people! hahah we didn't even care if people were watching us.. cuz we were pretty smashed! lol
The next day, there were food (and lot sof liquor) leftover so whoever slept over decided to continue the party... there were only... i say... 12 ppl there so it was nice and intimate.. the music was blasting, the pool was warm... and we were once again, drunk out of our minds by 3pm lol
we were so trashed that we invited this game where you would put the noodle in between your legs and peddle like you're on a bicycle. lol we played tag. hahaha since you weren't swimming, you had to peddle really really hard to get where you want to go... we literally felt retarded because we were going so slow but it was sooo much fun! hahhahah we played tag like this for at least 3 hrs! hahahaah
i was sooo tired once i got home yesterday that i just slept... some thing with joo. lol it was a fun yet exhausting weekend.

Things I'm looking forward to:
- Niagara Trip!
- Justin/Whitney/Faith's Birthday Cruise!
- FLORIDA!!! yaaaayyyy!

Until later, *tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment