Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Beast Mode - Day 11, 12 & 13

note: I wrote this post yesterday but couldn't write a new post in blogger for sort of reason...
Day 11

Breakfast: Baby arugula w/ cashews, coffee = 200, 60
Snack: Broccoli, cucumbers = 20; 21
Lunch: Turkey sandwich w/cucumbers, alfalfa, baby arugula and flax bread = 400
Dinner: Hamburger, sausage = 500; 300

Calorie intake = 1501

Exercise = None
Calories Burned = zero

Day 12


Breakfast/Lunch = Kim Kim’s chili chicken on rice; chicken & corn soup = 500; 300
Snack: half an ikea hot dog = 97
Dinner: Shrimp rolls = 400

Calorie intake = 1297

Exercise = None
Calories Burned = zero

Day 13


Breakfast: Ikea’s $1 breakfast (includes, 2 sausages, scrambled eggs & home fries) & 1 soup = 500
Dinner = Jack Astor’s steak fajitas = 1019

Calorie intake = 1519

The weekend is over… and so are the temptations I endured. Gosh, it’s sooo hard to go out with friends who love to eat everything and anything! Joo finally got a Friday night off. Initially, me, him and couple of other friends were supposed to come by for a uber small bbq and cool down with beers (obviously, the beer was not for me). It turned out to be at least 5 guys coming over and Joo getting drunk with Dan…! (Lol They get hilariously funny and at times, sooo friggin’ weird! LOL Dan is an engineer so whenever I talk to him or anyone else, he’s always talking about engineering stuff…! Lol stuff like, how it works, physics, math etc etc… Joo loves talking about all of this stuff so they’re soo compatible with each other! )
Anyhow, it kinda sucks how I’m starting this lifestyle change during the summer. I gotta admit, I miss out on a lot things such as… drinks on the patio, barbeques, ice cream… and a whole lot more! BUT, I gotta make it through.
Saturday wasn’t sooo bad! I thought I ate a whole bunch of stuff that day… but as I was writing it down, it wasn’t that much.
Sunday was a killer. Those fajitas were soo damn good… but I could’ve gotten a salad instead. Boo.

Anyhow, that was my eventful but still chaotic weekend. Back to grind of Monday….

No comments:

Post a Comment