Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dresses!

(this post is for Kay but you're welcome to read it too)
A few posts ago, I posted that I'm shopping for a dress for Joo's friend's wedding. The date is August 1 and I have almost 2 months to perfect for my look.
I've been experimenting with my hair lately - waves, curles, tight curls etc - and I think I'm gonna do something different this time. I usually keep my hair down with curls but I don't think I'll be doing it this time. I want my hair up... but don't want to make it too fancy. So - with the help of SATC2 - I've decided to do a side bun... something along the lines of this:



I really like this and I think it would like really elegant.
Another reason why I want to do this hair style is because I want to put emphasis on my shoulders (cuz i've been doing some crazy pushups!) and not on my waist. I've decided to go for an assymetrical/one shouler/boat neck line... or something other than just a tank or tube...
I've been searching through malls lately... not for a dress in particular but for clothes in general. I find that there's really nothing special out there. One day, I received a friend's request from a random girl... saying that she sells Korean and Japanese clothes online. I check her clothes out.. and found that these items are soo cute.. and unique! They have a certain flair to them that I can't quite point out but they're just sooo nice! As I was looking through their stuff, I found some really cute dresses that I am considering of wearing for the wedding. I think these dresses will be uberly compantible with the choice of hairstyle I picked...







I really like all of them and don't know which one I should choose? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment