Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Beast Mode - Day 15

Breakfast: Coffee; banana = 110; 105
Lunch: Instant noodles w/miso soup; 2 veggie spring rolls; spicy salmon maki = 300; 240; 290
Dinner: bowl of egg and torfu soup; vietnamese scrambled eggs; tortilla; 3 chicken wings = 100; 100; 100; 213

Calorie Intake = 1558

Exercise = 1hour muay thai
Calories burned = 553

Calories/day = 1005

This sucks! I'm very disapointed at myself! I'm in the beginning of my 3rd week and I can't seem to get my eating habits out! arrrggghhh I gotta stop!

Today I'll be working extra hard! Kettlebell AND muay thai today! I gotta eat healthy before I start working out or else I'm gonna be starving once I come back and gobble down everything I see! Not good....

1 comment:

  1. 1005 calories a day is pretty good cuz!!!!!

    Don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing great

    We still have a month and a half to tone our flab for trip where we must expose ourselves to tan lol

    ReplyDelete