Friday, June 18, 2010

Beast Mode - Day 24

Breakfast: Iced tall skinny vanilla latte = 60
Lunch: McDonald's Mediteranean salad with crispy chicken = 290
Snack: Chinese ribs w/mushrooms and rice = 400
Dinner: Kelsey's Grilled salmon with onion wild rice; 5 wings = 580; 1700

Calorie intake = 3030

Exercise = None
Calories burned = zero

Calories/day = 3030

Uhmmm not liking this number at all! lol I should've listened to my healthy side and NOT ate five of Joo's mouth watering wings LOL oh well. Those were delicious and even though I did feel a tad guilty about it... I felt as if my hard work of working out really helped my metabolism... or so that's what me and my cousin says LOL

I realized that I need to eat some sort of breakfast. If not, I'm starving by the time lunch comes around... a salad is NOT good enough for just lunch. When I came home from work, there was zero food to eat and all I have eaten so far was the salad. Finally my dad came home with some ribs, desperate, I had to eat something.. but still wasn't full because I had to leave for Em's softball game. It kind of hit after the game... that I was really starving myself and in result, I eat excessively. Not good. I have to get back to regulating my eating and make sure that I get a breakfast within 2 hours of me getting up.

Hot yoga tonight =D

1 comment:

  1. LOL 3030!?! U SAID U WERE FINE!! aiyahhh hahaha!!!

    But u noe what u shud do for your breakfast situation.

    Go and buy those small packets of instant oatmeal- Reduced Sugar(Brown Sugar and Spice Flavored is the best one i find...then Apple and Cinnamon). They are only about 165-200 calories per pack. Leave it in your bag. Boil some water and add it accordingly to how you like how thick your oatmeal (i like it THICK like paste haha) and there's your quick breakfast!!!! There's been articles evaluating whether instant oatmeal (oppose to the ones you gotta boil and add your own sugar) has any nutritional value. But since our bodies do not get enough fiber at all, they said even instant oatmeal is better than no oatmeal. That said, it actually fills you for a good 1.5-2 hours (and with a latte!!) you are good til lunch!!! Inbetween you can munch on small snacks until lunch.

    hahah wow i just wrote an essay on instant oatmeal. But i find that it works!! Not fattening. Low cal, HIGH FIBER!!! (Ive been filling my stomach with their "High Fiber" Rasin and Spice flavor...cuz i want to have enough strength for kickboxing). Ive been on this breakfast for about 2 yrs now lolol

    PS. So i did 2720 cals last night on those 8 wings eh. Wow. LOL

    ReplyDelete