Monday, June 14, 2010

Beast Mode - Days 18 - 20

Day 18

Breakfast: Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte; SB Chicken Sante Fe wrap = 60; 360
Lunch: Vegetable & Beef soup = 106
Dinner: Pho = 449

Calorie Intake = 975

Exercise = 1 hot yoga
Calories Burned = 500

Calories/day = 475

Ahh that number looks so much better when it's under 500! i'm glad! =)
I only put 500 calories burned for hot yoga because 1. the room wasn't hot enough.. well not how I was used to so my sweating wasn't really in effect... and 2. the class seemed like it was geared towards beginners thus the challenge wasn't there. Hopefully this doesn't persist next week. If it does, we're going to another location Friday nights!!!

Day 19

Breakfast: Ikea's $1 breakfast - scrambled eggs, 2 sausage links & home fries; 3 swedish meatballs = 500; 105
Lunch: Half a veal parmigiana sandwich = 300
Dinner: 3 pieces of california roll, 3 pieces salmon sashimi; 3 pieces salmon sushi = 130; 120; 130
Late night bar snack: seared salmon salad = 200
Drinks: 8 yagger bomb shots; 1.5 beers = 1672; 249

Calorie Intake = 3406

Exercise = NONE
Calories Burned = NONE

Ok, this really sucks!! LOL I was on track but when it comes to alcohol... lol I just can't help it!!! LOL not drinking is sooo hard!
On another note though... I've come to realize that I really like salmon... and fish in general! =D barely any calories... and it tastes good!

Day 20

Breakfast & Lunch: Thai beef and mango wrap; south western soup = 228; 120
Dinner: Chinese food - rice noodle with beef and soy sauce; chicken and salty fish fried rice; sauteed beef = 335; 350; 250

Calorie Intake = 1283

Exercise = None
Calories burned = zero

Calories/day = 1283

Today's meals weren't that bad! Joo, his sister and I went out for some chinese food after a movie... I don't know if it was the food or my hunger kicking in, but it was soo good!! mmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment