Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beast Mode - Day 22

Breakfast: Banana; Coffee; garden salad = 105; 110; 64
Lunch: half a club wrap = 216
Dinner: small bowl of Chinese broccoli; small piece of steak; medium bowl of Korean beef curry = 200; 200; 500

Calorie Intake = 1395

Exercise = 1hr & 15 mins of biking
Calories burned = 625

Calories/day = 770

Yesterday's bike ride wasn't that bad. We decided to visit Main. St., Unionville... and it only took us about 30-40 mins to get there! LOL compared to the 1 hr biking to BP morningside, yesterday's ride is easy peasy! There was no escalation except for when we had to cross the ETR in order to get to the other side. Other than that.... it was meh...

I feel so bad this week. I'm only working out 3days this week which is nothing compared to 5 days last week. I think I'm going to try to do some P90x today after shopping with my sisters. Hopefully I don't get lazy =S

This morning before my shift started, I went into McDonald's to purchase one of their salads because I had a coupon for 50% off. It turns out that I forgot they were still serving breakfasts so they didn't have any salads prepared. It kind of sucked because I was standing there trying to decided what I should order since I couldn't order my salad. As I was looking through the menu, nothing on there was in my diet! Finally, I ordered a BLT and a coffee. Of course, they got me by asking if I wanted to make it a combo with the hashbrown. I gave in and got it. I missed that greasy lil' baked potato thing so much! LOL
Anyway, when I got into today, I ate my breakfast quietly... an hour later, my supervisor asked me what I wanted for lunch? I completely forgot that I promised to purchase lunch with my co workers today, thus forcing me to eat more. Darn. It sucks. My supervisor just left to pick up a veal sandwich, salad, and past for everyone. Yep, that meal will be my last =S

No comments:

Post a Comment