Thursday, May 27, 2010

Beast Mode - Day 3

Breakfast: Fairmount sesame seed bagel w/butter; cup os coffee = 230; 110
Snack: 3/4 of banana = 75
Lunch: Seafood salad = 326
Snack: Half a small burger; Tortilla chips = 139.5; 280
Dinner: bowl of pho = 449
Estimated Calorie intake = 1,609.5

Exercise = 2 hours of biking
Estimated calories burned = 894.5

Calories/day = 715

Sleep: 7 hours

Looking at the eating habits in the past 3 days, I've realized that I need to reeeaaaallllyyy change my diet! Half a hamburger? tortilla chips? I could've gone without them. Snacking is my worst enemy! Especially when my parents have all of this junk food all over the house!
I also realized that I get really hungry when I get home from work! yeah, I really need to stop doing that too.
On a good note, Katie and I biked 27km yesterday night. It wasn't as bad as we thought it was. We started off at her house, went across mcniccol, down brimley and across progress to the martial arts gym that's in front of our hot yoga place. This distance was about 9.8km with a down hill elevation.
I know that a couple of my friends have been interested in ditching their traditional gyms and trying something new - well I have. This place isn't that bad! It's about $20/month for the first 2 months, and about $50 after that with no committment. There is an admin fee of $99 (one time payment) but the person who we spoke to said that if we join as a group, he can waive this fee for us. We also have to purchase some gloves which is about $60. They have an open schedule here where we can drop in to any class any time. If you're intersted, let me know. We've already did the paper work but still need to go in to hand in our info for our pre-authorized payment before the end of this month... Monday!
Afterwards, we then headed out to the BP at morningside - went east on Progress, across Markham and then east to Milner. This again was down hill and was about 5.5km.
Yesterday my friends, Byrnes and Ri, asked me to head over to BP because they got hired for DJing there for the night. They're both aspiring DJs who spinat our house parties all the time. They are such nice guys, so I had to go over there to support them. We only chilled for about 10 mins because it was dark and we had to bike home.
The ride home was horrid! It was a steady incline (imapmyride app calculates this) so it was brutal and my quads were burning like hell! I took every chance to relax whenever there was a slight downhill... but that was impossible.
When I got home, I was exhausted! However, I had an amazing sleep though!
Overall, I thought our work out was pretty damn good! We were sweating from all of the biking we did... and it felt soo good!

The weekend is starting! yeahhh for the TGIF!!! Tonight I'm going to the Jay's game so hopefully I don't get sucked into eating all their junk food!

No comments:

Post a Comment