Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some randomness

These past couple of days have me thinking that:
  • I really need to take care of my body more - Monday night, I developped a really nasty cough. It was one of those dry coughs that left my throat feeling soar and unappreciated. With this being said, I really need to get into BeastMode again. I need to feel better and relieve all of the stress that I've been enduring at work for the last couple of months.
  • I really need to go shopping. I have nothing to wear.
  • I really need to find another job. Yesterday, I called in sick because of my lack of sleep Monday night. I ended up going to Joo's parent's convenience store to spend time with Joo and also work on my designs. As we got there, he immediately started "training" me on how to run the convenient store. lol yes, running a convenient store! LOL Ok, maybe it was the fact that I was complaining to him that I really hate my job and that I'm willing to work at his parent's store (even if it is min. wage) just in case I can't find another flexible job.
  • I need to schedule time to do some upcoming design work. It's not confirmed yet, but one of my followers (I also follow them) on twitter approached me to do some contract work for his design company. Basically, he would find clients (or they would approach him) for some work and he would send it off to me. Hopefully this turns out as I need to ditch this dead end job.
  • Scarlett Johanson sucks at acting. Yes, I said it! Yesterday night, I went to go see Ironman 2. Was it just me or is Scarlett Johanson an accessory in the movie? I'm pretty sure that she'll have more lines in the next one... but this one...? was it really necceassary for her to be in? No doubt, she was absolutely hot... but I just thought that she was horrible!

I think that's it for now...

1 comment:

  1. 1. But ur already in beast mode? i can imagine anything more? lol hope u feel better
    2. Convenient store training eh. Tell me some things a non-convenient store owner would not know lol
    3. Scarlett Johanson's character "the black widow" was pretty much just to tie the Avenger storyline with Ironman. Because technically her lover was suppose to be Daredevil (Matt Murdoch aka the hero Ben Affleck played a couple of years ago) and not Tony Stark....which i agree with you shes useless in the ironman 2 plot but not for the avengers. I think she replaced Emily Blunt that was suppose to play the part and they did major (obvious) advertising for the future the Advengers/Captain America/Thor movies coming out......ya this is my comic geek coming out telling u all this. haha

    ReplyDelete