Monday, May 3, 2010

China Bud Kits

It's been so long since I blogged. Fortunately, I had a five day weekend this past week :) I caught up on my sleep but was still on the go non stop!

My weekend was pretty awesome. Wed & Thurs, I focused on myself. I started re-doing a project from last semester while waiting for my car to be serviced. After that, I went to hot yoga with Katie. The day after, I finally got to use the spa package that Joo got me =) During the evening, I went for some cheap ikea dinner with Katie and Lucky.

Later that evening, I started sweat shoppin' for China Bud Kits. Now, my friend has been working his ass off for 6 months for one day - the Freedom Festival. He's been designing and preparing all products ever since then.

Thursday evening and the whole of Friday, we were sweat shoppin'... it was like, non stop! Good thing I snuck out to take a three hour nap hehehe




The manuals look awesome! My cousin designed it =D

Saturday morning, the crew headed to Queens Park to set up our booth. It was pretty awesome! && Rony had the sickest set up!



Yes, we had our own DJ!!! wooot woot! We were the only ones wearing the CBK tees... it felt empowering! lol

The best seller were the credit cards! NO DOUBT!! They look SIIICCCKKKK!!!!


I just wished i took more pics...

During the day, Skunk Magazine approached my friend for a potential product review! I hope everything's gonna work out well for him! =D

If you wanna check out China Bud Kits, you can check it here :) Or you can check them out on FB here.

No comments:

Post a Comment