Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This summer....

will be hella exciting! mmmm... ok maybe not.
Since I don't have school... I can finally focus on myself. I'll be working full time - well almost - so I'll be making that doe! As I was rummaging through my closet this morning, I thought to myself, "wow, I have NOTHING to wear." Absolutely nothing. You know what that means?!?!? Shoppppiiinnnnnggggg!!!!!! wahhoooo! lol
It's been a while since I went shopping..... like, shopping shopping!

Firstly, I've been really obsessed with nails.



I'm really liking these colours now! Hmm... I can't wait until I can go do my nails!

Things I gotta get before the summer ends:
  • dress pants - I've gone 2 years without wearing dress pants to work! LOL I think this really qualifies for me to get a pair LOL
  • summer dresses! - i need some asap!
  • really nice tops - I was going through my closet and found that I only have Nike, Puma tees and tank tops!? i gotta get on that!
  • SHOES! - I desperately need another pair of black flats...
  • skinny jeans - lately, I've been wearing tights and skinny jeans because... well they make me look skinny! LOL
  • Blazer - I think I'm gonna try to wear a short suit to work... lol we'll see how that goes!


Now... only if Joo will go shopping with me... =D

1 comment:

  1. H&M has Tonsss of nice business wear... very smart looking stuff... I got a nice pair of cigarette-cropped-high-waisted pants there for like 4o bucks! and the summer dresses are nicely tailored, well priced too!

    I've been totally off the blogging radar for a while... so much to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete