Monday, May 31, 2010

Beast Mode - Day 5 & 6

Day 5

Breakfast: Tall Skinny vanilla latte; tomato & cheese panini = 60; 380
Lunch: 5 chicken wings; 1/2 of a hamburger patty = N/A
Dinner: 1/3 of nachos plate; 1 burger slider; 1/2 of shwarma = N/A
Drinks: 1 pitcher of beer; 2 yaggerbombs = 393.6; 420

Exercise = NONE

Sleep = 7 hrs

Day 6

Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner: 2 home made burgers; 2 servings of macoroni salad, 1 steak, 2 burger patties, 2 italian sausages, 1 ice-cream w/cone, 2 freezies.

Exercise = NONE

Sleep = 7 hrs

This is demise, the weekend. I find myself going wild on the weekend and I gotta stop it. Not good at all! Going out with the guys and drinking a pitcher to myself plus nachos and sliders? yeah... not good! arrrrgggghhhhhhhh
Ok, I gotta step up my A game and stop eating terribly like this, especially the weekend!!!

I wasn't planning to work out tonight but I think I gotta try to make up for the none exercising and all eating type thing... Muay Thai tonight! I'll let everyone know how it goes! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment