Friday, May 14, 2010

On a Hunt...

... for a new dress!

This summer, Joo and I are invited to a wedding for his long time friend, Anthony. I'm quite excited because this wedding will the first wedding Joo and I attend together as a couple... to a friend's wedding. The wedding is less than 2 months away... and I'm quite excited.
With this being said, I know I gotta:
  1. step up my beast-mode. I've been lacking ever since I've been busy with school. Even though I know I've gotten slimmer, I still wish there are certain parts of my body ie my tummy and hips fat will just go away.
  2. I seriously gotta go shopping for a dress. I absolutely love dress shopping. However, the last time I was shopping for a dress (for my cousin's wedding), I went to 3 different malls and ended up with a really nice green dress in which I felt ok in. This year, I want to be beautiful (of course!) yet elegant. I want people to say, "Wow, she's Joo's girl? DAMN!" LOL I know that sounds sooo selfish since, well you know, it's not really myyyy day... but hey! whatever! LOL

I am absolutely in love with this dress. It's edgey, yet so elegant and romantic. The flow at the bottom with the mermaid shape is exactly what I want as my wedding dress. The bold contrast between the black floral pattern and the light pink colour of the rest of the dress is soooo me.
I just wished that I was a lot taller to wear this dress....

2 comments:

  1. I think you should DESIGN & MAKE your own dress! Pick out your fabric and follow a pattern... or get someone else to sew it for you if your sewing skills are sub-par... haha

    ReplyDelete